The tastiest, creamiest, sweetcorn spaghetti dish EVER! 🤤
Right vego's, this is NOT our original recipe. But, this was tried and tested by us and we LOVED it! Originally created by @earthofmariaa, through @veganbowls' Insta (we are not worthy!). There is zero oil used in this recipe, which my waistline was super happy about! 😅
Photo from @veganbowls Instagram
If you're not on Instagram, you can find their recipe below 👇.
Ingredients: 200g (7oz) gluten-free spaghetti 2 cloves garlic, minced 1 tsp garlic granules 3-4 tbsp fresh sweetcorn 1/2 can coconut milk 1/4 cup tahini Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook the spaghetti until al dense.
2. Meanwhile, sauté the garlic and garlic granules with a splash of water in a non-stick frying pan until softened.
3. Add the sweetcorn, coconut milk and tahini, stirring to combine.
4. Drain the pasta and transfer to the frying pan, seasoning to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Toss the pasta until well-coated in the sauce and serve.
Ours turned out perfectly...and not as pretty as their post, but certainly just as scrumptious!!! 👇